Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Lawyers
Glenn Law Group are Wesley Chapel Personal Injury lawyers who provide aggressive representation to individuals who believe they have been injured either mentally or physically due to the wrongful conduct of another’s negligence or intentional wrongdoing. If you find yourself in this situation, you may deserve compensation from the negligent or willful parties. You will also want those responsible to be held accountable for their actions. These are both important aspects of why we will seek the justice you are entitled to. Meet with us to discuss your case. We will listen to you with compassion, but also listen with the objectivity and utmost professionalism to address the legal issues involved in pursuing and proving a personal injury case.
In order to win a person injury case, several things must be determined:
- What is the injury?
- What is the extent of the damages?
- How was the harm caused?
- Who is responsible? A person, business, corporation, or government entity?
- That the responsible party is at fault or liable.
While not easy cases to win, we will stand committed to you throughout the entire process of your lawsuit. Having the best personal injury attorney in Wesley Chapel on your side will help ensure that you are treated justly and fairly. We will advise you about whether you have a viable case, and if so, we will implement the aggressive legal strategies to go about proving it!
Most Common Personal Injury Cases
Our firm handles a variety of cases, each with unique nuances and intricacies requiring expert due diligence, skillful negotiation, and tough litigation. The most common types of cases are:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents- Auto, Motorcycle and Truck
- Slip and Fall Accidents & Premise Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Medical Malpractice & Misdiagnosis
- Assault, Battery, and Intentional Acts
- Dog Bites
- Product Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
While many of these cases are settled by insurance companies and never go to trial, we stand ready and well equipped to do so. We know how to get to the bottom of negligence, intentional acts, and exploitation, and will seek swift and proper justice for our clients.
Get the Advice You Need!
It is difficult to put a price on all that might have been lost due to an injury or even the death of a loved one, but our firm has the experience to fight for all that you deserve. Some of the things that the court will consider when granting retribution and monetary recovery include:
• Lost Wages – Recovery of wages lost as a result of the injuries, and wages that your injury may prevent you from earning in the future.
• Medical Care – Recovery and compensation for medical bills for your injury and the cost of continued and future medical care.
• Pain and Suffering – Recognition and compensation for physical pain, mental anguish, emotional suffering, and the loss of the things you used to enjoy in your life.
These are all important and complicated aspects of determining and receiving a settlement and will impact how you move forward with your life. We will be your strongest advocates!
Seek a Top Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Attorney
No matter what type of personal injury case you have unexpectedly become a victim of, we are here to help you understand your legal rights, fight for your deserved compensation, and get you your life back. If you are a victim of personal injury or if you’ve lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s wrongful conduct, Glenn Law Group specializing in Wesley Chapel personal injury law, will provide you with the highest level of legal representation. Call today for your confidential consultation!